Call me plebeian girl

Hello people!!

Actually i am not the new entry on the blogger world coz i have blog account previously since 2 years ago, but due to my laziness to update mines it makes me forgot my old id password. So i decided to make another one.. besides my boyfy insisting me smoothly to make another one, and he did! Finally i sign the new blog up.. He did contaminate me to make the new blog..

Yes i admit that i don't have interest to write down all the things inside my mine to this blog, why? I preferable to write on my diary book, yes u can laugh to know this.. I have been writing my diary book since i was in 5th grade of elementary school and now i already have 5 diaries.. Why i prefer write on diary? Coz i can write anything there, expressing anything while i am happy, sad, broken heart, disappointed with something, insult, tears, and many more.. Otherwise in here, i can't expressing all i want.. So i have to choose the topic before.. May be i am not the open person typical.

So.. may be this is my little introduction of my new blog. Wish you not feel bored before my next story..

Viel dank alles!
0 Responses