Trash Can Part Two

Hi again..

Hmm.. now here i am still at office. Waiting for the pray maghrib then go home. Actually my work hasn't finished yet. GOD!! Ok.. Maybe some of staffs here see me having not much work due to my work is just being the HR office ( i really do hate their perception!!). They may thought my job is simple (FYI, i'm on the IT company where they work base on the project, deadline, and sometime they have to do over time). But they don't know i do overtime too sometime. Especially when there are work are given to me, and it must be in the deadline. Otherwise they can do their work in a team. Well it's actually being my concern why am i not work in a HR team, why my management thought that having one HR officer it would be enough to handle all HR work.

Being the only one of HR officer here i have to give lots of effort and being the multitasking worker. Sometimes i have to do the other job beyond my real job desk.. And what it is? Well, i won't mention it.. I don't wanna it would be the polemic and i will be much tell those in here.. (yang pasti bukan merangkap sebagai OB, hehe)

Today, i am being such an enthusiastic one to work.. :( my work hasn't finished yet..
2 Responses
  1. bayu hidayat Says:

    no worry. not more than next 3 month you life will change. much better. hihi.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    kunjungan perdana
    salam persahabatan